Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I'd be curious to hear you do a playthrough of this game where you just bulled through with all of your favorites. I think that's the one thing we haven't heard yet is a speedrun of these games in whatever way that's possible. I've heard blind playthroughs and some where they didn't seem to catch onto what was happening like using entirely the wrong type and dying over and over again, but not anything resembling a speedrun. I just did all the last resort protocol stuff and it was maybe the second easiest of the bosses. It just really is feast or famine with this team I have. There is no in between.