Re: the last of us 2 can come to pc

Devin, actually, if you don't want to explore on your own, or find it easy to get lost or whatever, you literally just push the left stick in which sets a waypoint for you to the nearest turning place where you need to go to proceed. You reach that waypoint by simply walking forward, which is then indicated with a sound cue, and repeat the process, i.e. push the left stick in again to have the next waypoint set for you, keep walking forward until you reach it, and so on. That's it. I've heard from a couple places, one of them being a huge gaming magazine and reviewer in my country, that even quite a few sighted players make use of this feature which is called navigation assistance sometimes, even if just for a few really fast encounters.
I completely agree about the poor accessibility of the console, though. I'll probably wait for the PS 5 and afford a little hope about that after all. I can play the game on my brother's PS 4 Pro in the meantime. Who knows how the PS 5 turns out, and if perhaps, maybe, at least one or two more games with this degree of accessibility are released in the meantime, or start being developed for the next gen consoles.
Lukas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jack21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector