Talking win PE for XP?

Hello everyone. I'm looking to install XP on a spinning Hard drive I have in a Dell Optiplex 790. I have always wanted to install xp on this system. Is there any talking win PE things that work on XP or am I going to have to go the old school answer file or N-Lite root? I have always wanted to experience XP running natively  on an I7 and 16 GB of ram for some reason. I had it running on an old hp 7900 with a 3 GHZ core 2 duo and was blown away. I think it was the e8400 chip if my memory serves correctly.