Re: cheat values in manamon 2

Now I recal the real hyper viralite I was dreaming about.
Except the abilities of all bosses, it had the abilities of both viralite and hyper maustodon.
Unique counter moves:
soothing symphony (against minor status effects, as it's immune to the rest).
Final oblivion (against execution and soul ribber. Not only is it immune to them due to stable health, but it still counters them).
Power pacify (against moves like final thunder or contained quake).
That's all I saw during my dream.
I woke up and don't know if I won the battle against that hyper viralite.
That boss appeared in the edge of the world, after the second puzzle.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector