I am the master of a blind legend

so, I make a quite a bold statement to say that I am the master of this game called a blind legend, and so to my knowledge I am. I wanted this game to be updated or something, but I think that won't be happening since you kill the king at the end, I destroyed the king even on hardcore. I had won this game on normal, and hard core mode. I finished the hard core play through from start to finish in just 3 hours. impressive, Isn't it?
I think this is a new record.