Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello World,

I'm a 24 year-old, newly-blind college student looking to create games for the blind and visually impiared community. I'm reasonably well-versed in the Quorum  programming language, but it's not cut-out for what I need. I'm hoping to get some resources and input from some of you as to what program would be most advantageous for creating mobile games for android/iOs.

Right now, from what I've found on my own, it appears that Python may be my best bet, bbut I'm not sure to start.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Going-In-Blind via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : henry . baker08 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ishamael via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Pixel xq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jan . cs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : helan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Elayne Trakand via Audiogames-reflector