Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I never thought about using Jimitron as a chance to take a break and set up for Mortrex. I just figured if I was using Martiagle, fly would miss and I would be stuck in a loop doing the healing healer dance. Which I had more than enough herbs for. I could have herbed it into killing itself with final endeavor, but that's dumb. I just used Sacroloon for an easy kill. I still enjoy playing the first game, especially since I've squeezed most of the missing out of the team I use. Can't think of a bigger buzzkill than a random miss setting off a comedy of errors. As for Manamon 2, well, I think I'm gonna try to get a better ghost. What was Sylphantom's stat spread again? I seem to vaguely remember training strength and special like I usually do with Mondevol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector