Cheats for Super Liam, please?

Hey all,

I've beaten Super Liam, but do to windows 10 administrative thing, the doesn't actually print out the cheats for me. And since I haven't played this game for a very long time, I have forgotten all the cheats to type into the console. If anyone does have the cheat lists, could you please put all of them here?

Thank you very much