Re: IOS 14 has Inflated My Expectations

@TheEvilChocolateCookie, No, cause I didn't deal with the beta. On a different note, when using activities that are different languages, has anyone noticed slight unwanted voice changes? Okay, here's my situation.
I've got my normal activity which is set to use Alex, and an activity I use for reading, using Nora (the new Siri female voice). I also have that set to trigger when I read messages, which is nice because it only speaks messages, not UI elements. The issue is, it also uses my reading activity to speak the message input itself, and when I use BSI to type, it switches to the Samantha compact voice. Why is it switching voices, and why isn't it just using my normal activity?