Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

Hey everybody
seems that from hte last update, everytime I bump in the walls, i get a bunch of dmg, like a ton. This totally wrecked my way of completing stealth missions and barrier,s since everytime a barrior or robot would pop up, i would just stick by the walls and avoid it alltogether. now i'm not sure how steering works anymore and how to not keep hitting the robots. it's quite frustratingthanks in advance!