Re: Discuss the title change here

I'm sorry, but I cannot read anything else but vendetta from you, Simter.

I have never closed a topic down in anger or because I am tired of people disagreeing with me. Not once. Early on as a mod, I closed at least one topic because I saw it getting out of hand, and I tried to silence discussion that I thought was going off the rails. I have since gotten a much better feel for conversations that will just throw a few sparks, and conversations that are just going to continue smouldering; I tend only to close the smouldering ones, and even those, I don't close quickly. Hell, I've been criticized for not closing topics when some of you think I should, so what does that say?

It also says something that you had to come in here and invoke an entirely separate topic. We're trying to talk about titles here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector