Re: Good memories

I think the minigun was pretty much inferior to the M-2. I'd always use that one instead because I could get the required number of kills to get it even on killingground, so I had several of them in my base. There was a time when I set up a base in a random location in the Battle City and didn't put any barricades around it at all. I would just disable the generator whenever I wasn't using it and go invis 30 seconds before I'd reach it and it survived at 16 million health for about a week. While I had that base I would log in, play around for an hour on killingground and then go to the battlefield and dump all the items I had accumulated into my base. I got maybe 700 btc from playing around on KG for a total of 6 or 7 hours.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector