Re: i hate how some devs want attention

Hmm, its really interesting to talk about what other countries call common snacks.

And pretty much all the snacks here are monopolised, so for example, I didn't know digestive was a thing because one company produces it and its literally called, Devon Digestive. Like that'''s it. Biscuits---Crackers are also monopolised by Brumuda's, which produces all our biscuits from Dixees, which are small circular crackers, with a cream between them. Again, this is more like a sandwhich than wafers. The biscuits are salty, and they come in several different fillings, from gorva, which I spelt wrong for spite, Peanutbutter to cheese. They also produce what we call wheatcrisps, which are just crackers that I guess they use weat to make? They also make crix, which are the same biscuits used in the dixee, only they are  unacompanied by any filling. However growing up I always used my crix to dip in tea, then take a bite of it. Older folks like my grandmother calls it saltbiscuit, because who the hell cares about plurality?
They produce a bunch more stuff, but what you need to know is all things biscuits they make. Crackers and cookies. As I said, American styled biscuits can be found at the KFC or Church's chicken, which I guess is the Serian version of KFC that we just happen to have over here? Or maybe its just the guys who own it are serian descent? I can't remember. But all of that was to say that even the snak makers push the idea that crackers are biscuits, but the average person calls them biscuits. Yule only find younger folks actually calling a Dixee a cracker instead of a biscuit.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector