GoldWave On Android Now Accessible

Hey all. I'm in the Early Access for GoldWave. I got it when it wasn't accessible, but, when you would launch the app, it would say that A11Y is coming soon. Well, today is that day. I checked my updates for my phone as I do nearly every day. GoldWave was 1 such app. My surprise was quite evident when I looked at the What's New section for it. It said Added Accessibility. It's quite amazing. Only thing is, with Commentary, you can't explore the screen with swipes, you have to use Explore By Touch. But, everything is there. They've done a fantastic job. So, if you don't have it yet, give it a look. You should be able to opt for the Early Access with no problem.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matthew2004 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MichaelJ via Audiogames-reflector