Re: What do you guys think of Pascal, in terms of accessibility and modern

OK. So I spent a little time on this, possibly hoping to create a small test project to share around with my friends. I got acustom to the sintax which was pretty much a fusion of BGT and Python sintax. My plan was to get up early in the morning when only my mum is awake. When the house is quiet, and start working on the projec. Tonight however, I managed to get a hold of some pascal LPR code, but let's just say the way I thought coding pascal programmes was like waaaaaaaaay off. Like wanting to go to an eastern Canadian city from New York and some how ending up in Sydney in Austrailia off. It could just be that Lazarus is just a pretty funny know it all that's keen on the idea of keeping all Lazarus projects homogenius, or its just pascal code in general. So, I will now have to take that early morning slot to relearn how to code in Pascal. Needless to say this is going to at least take up 4 hours out of my time. And we're already in July! Soon school will reopen and I won't have much time to screw around!

Learning Pascal I must say it was rather easy to grasp. Reminding me of BGT in some areas, python in aanother and even Purebasic to an extent. It was really interesting, and a bit different from say BGT or those others that I've mentioned, dispite the simularities. Now, hopefully from this I can branch out to something else more advanced like C++ or something else. Let's see where this goes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nerdygentleman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pevida via Audiogames-reflector