Re: The last of us to, a story of revenge and... that's it.

After what he did at the end of the first game, it was only a matter of time before the consequences of his decisions and actions fired back at him. By the same token, what else do the survivors have left in this world, other than close people they care about? So I might not agree with the way Ellie handled it, I might feel disturbed by being forced to control the actions she did, which is exactly what the devs were after, but I can't wonder why she decided to do it. She witnessed the murder of the person most close to her, so she decided to take matters into her own hands. Just as she told Tommy at the beginning: So do they just get away with it?
Lukas