Re: i hate how some devs want attention

@69 if a bad messy coding kringelord can get developer then yes, that is vorrying.
@72 but in comparison, sam didn't shake his programs arround saying "look how great i am love me all of you", he knew how to code, and also he didn't get offended when you  make fun of their game names and calls his little friends to ban you on chat servers. Happened to me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector