Re: don't forget to drink more water than soda/sugary drinks.

@Nocturnous to further add to how water can taste differently depending, let's use my school for example. There's a long sink, with about 4 taps. Once I had to drink water from there, and for every sip i took I had to spit it back out. Now, ironically, just across from thaat same tap, a couple metres away, there was a new sink put in. It was plastic, as aposed to the suramic they used on the old taps. Eitherways, A friend of mine whose really picky and I had to drink from there, and Christ in heaven that was literally one of the best waters I've ever tasted. I'll even say it rivals water from the springs up in Maracus, which is the middle of nowhere. So yeah, it depends on a lot of factors.

@Nocturnous, I like water cold as well, it has a much blander taste if its normal temp. And don't talk for when you leave it in a car for like an hour and come back. Its like drinking air. My mum also drinks roomtemp water.`