Re: i hate how some devs want attention

I was just dooing my homework and creating a fictional electronic national anthem, and what in the holy name of Assyria did I just was reading? More radicalism and toomuch drama that I really hate so much?
Simpter or what ever the name is I really wanted that techgirl or what ever person hacked you're account, because you're not mature than me. I mean come on canon, are you really going to the radical side of thing when that tummy guy needs to program something and never seek attention for the rest of the international live?
Ah yeah I really mean simter is just a kid. That's why I don't want kids in the forum, but well you all rejected. They always doo bad jokes like that Christian dude who I really hate for not responding to my accusations on twitter. Tumny, ignore the toxic people, let's continue programming. Destroy the trolls! Wait I just got my head destroyed by something that I really cannot say correctly. Wait, it's a spider! let me get that animal out of there before it can...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector