Re: 3d Platformer from MTG

Hello there, people.

OK, so lots of things to respond to.

Adelle, I invited yyou to the beta folder.
And to others saying that we shouldn't talk about projects that I'm working on, I'm perfectly fine with it, and it's all good, just don't post any betas.

Also, I am perfectly happy to accept beta testers for my games any time, spots will not be full. I learned this the hard way. Lol.

And, it seems people want a beta of 3dp. Well, I can easily prepare one beta and post it in new releases. I need 5 people to say that they want this, and then it will be done.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonarm1999 via Audiogames-reflector