Re: SoundRTS Campaign Chapter 9

Can you explain it more? I start in a1 with 6 necromances. Then I use Deadly fog on B1, so that the enemies there dies. Then I take the Necromances to b1 and use race dead, then I have 35 zombies and 35 skelets. You say I should deadly fog on c1 again? When I do it, the necromances are killed by the knights. So I can't use deadly fog on c1, where the knights are. So I send the zombies and skelets there. When they've fought and I've used race dead on c1, I have round about 45 zombies and 35 skelets. With them, when I attack d1 with the towers, they're instantly killed. Can you explain detailed, how you did it? I hope you could understand it.