Re: mk9

lol after the fight with scorpian, the guy after him made him look like a joke. seriously rofl. He's got the ability to instawarp to other location of the combat field, got a roar attack that deals fantastically fantastical fantastic dammage, and won't let me finish my 3 fists combo/. grrrr. it's the only one I know, tut, tbl(in air) etcetera don't work so
ps, , even if the matches are a bit unfair, as long as I beet them at the end of the day it's fine. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : unisabbas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jack21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector