Re: Indivisible - A new RPG (not accessible yet!)

@wlomas: people have lives, including developers. Unfortunately, we're not just talking any dev here, we're talking a company, and if there's any testing going on, it is probably under NDA, and i imagine quite strict NDA at that.
for context, Last of Us part 2 took two years to have accessibility ready for launch. That was a full team. Indivisible is a much smaller team, and from what I understand, more stuff is taking up Mike Z's time now (i.e: family). Plus they have Skullgirls to juggle. That recently got some updates focused on representation, and squashing some bugs. Indivisible is a bit of a harder beast to consider. It's much longer than Skullgirls, and also a completely different genre, and it also has multiple platforms (pc, Xbox One, PS4), but I would imagine that for us, it will be the PC version that gets made accessible, but there's quite a lot of systems to consider, from what I'm hearing from playthroughs. I thin it's going to take quite a bit of work to get systems into an accessible format. But we're not just talking about a one man team we're technically talking about a company, and companies might have roadmaps to consider. I'm not surprised this game is taking much longer to get into an accessible state, and I'm happy to wait. Skullgirls accessibility, though, was an interesting case. It was done in Mike Z's spare time, over a period of a few weeks.