Re: slay the spire now accessible!

Bad news.  I just tried the Downfall mode.  Getting to it requires OCR which isn't really an issue.  Playing, however, is impossible because TextTheSpire is unable to move you around the map despite the fact that it is able to read it.
I'm not really sure what the issue is and given that it's not really Wensber's problem to deal with this likely won't ever be usable unless we're willing to navigate the map the way we would have prior to TTS.
@Dark: Though each character has slihgtly different mechanics, they're not so different that they require learning entirely new things.  In fact, I'd say playing each character made me more comfortable playing the other two characters, because they all have something to contribute.  This is especially true because there are relics that unlock Silent and Defect card pools which allow for a form of multiclassing of sorts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector