Re: soundStrider: Exploration game and relaxation tool

@drg: Thanks for re-posting my announcement!

About community copies: I want to make sure that y'all can have access to the game no matter your situation. Thanks to all of your generous purchases here, the pool will start with 7 free copies that anyone can claim. If those ever run out, please PM me to receive a unique coupon code.

About this week's update: Today I released the last beta version. It has 23 collectible instruments that can be played on the keyboard, a gamepad, or any MIDI device. There are some slight changes and improvements to other things that may improve performance. Enjoy!

About next week's release: I'm reviewing the feedback here in this thread and will attempt to make further optimizations and fixes. There won't be any major new features but it will polish some things so it's ready for retail. This won't be the last soundStrider update. I plan to support the game with bug fixes, and I've outlined a few ideas for free content updates.

I've been working on this full-time for over six months. It's been an incredible experience and I'm super grateful. But I need a short break to catch my breath before my next big thing. I'm looking forward to engaging you all in other threads and playing more audio games. Thanks!