Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I had my ghost team bring gammanets from my last playthrough, so after getting the one in the story I'll have three. I did it precisely so I can do what I stated above.

Looking up "hyper form" in search probably would have given you an idea who was available to fight. I'd start with Byron/eternity angel, see if you can handle those. Hyper Tarboo is also worth fighting even if you don't plan to use the goo you get after killing it (fun fact, a bug made it possible to find the goo without fighting the whale in previous versions). You can then go through a cycle where you fight two hyper forms (I ignore Symphonid because it takes awhile to go find it and I don't like that area), go back to Kiarre, do the master stadium, go to Requia, rinse, repeat. You are probably going to have trouble clearing the seven stadiums before level 90-95, depending on your team. If you can make it through the catacombs to Takini Ruins, there are also a few one-time fights with some good rewards. The last of them is probably the hardest fight in the game, but if you play your cards right and win, you get insane amounts of experience and gold.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector