Re: a sable project that i will be working on when sable is released

hi.
I'm sorry, but I'm unfortunately going to have to agree with what most people have said on this topic. This story just does not captivate me. Maybe if we didn't already have so many things similar to pokemon, I would be willing to try this based on the story alone. But as it stands right now, we have the manamon series, and at least 2 other games that are very similar to pokemon.
Fred: I suggest you ask yourself this question: What can I do that no other developer has done? How can I make sure that a lot of the people who I make a game for are going to enjoy it? How am I going to make this game unique to any others that we have right now? Because i'm sorry, but i am frankly getting tired of all these clones we have in our community, and people just borrowing each other's ideas. Yes, I did, and still do, enjoy the manamon games very much, but a lot of the other clones out in this community I frankly have no desire to play, because they are just using ideas, concepts, and in some cases sounds, that other developers have already came up with. So why should I waist my time with games that are not unique and are just a repeat of the same old thing over and over again? I'm sorry, but this is how I feel. It's time that this community gets something really unique. Crazy party, while you could argue that it does perhaps use some concepts from other games, does at least have its own unique concepts. And yes, I do support that the crazy party sounds need to be changed, but I will not discuss that here, because that does not relate to this topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector