Quorum Studio 2.0 - Accessible Scene Editing

Folks,

I know there some folks out there interested in our accessible game creation utilities. I thought I would post on here that the next version of our tools comes out in about a week. In the new version, there is a 2D game creator, with similarities to Tiled or other similar tools, but accessible. Here are the release notes:

https://quorumlanguage.com/release.html

I know some folks have asked us what you can do in the new editor. While our tool doesn't come out until the 10th (unless you are in the beta), we've put up a tutorial on what it can do here:

https://quorumlanguage.com/tutorials/Scenes/intro.html

Happy hacking!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : stefika via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : stefika via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : stefika via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector