Re: What is OBS Studio, and why do I need it?

Its popular because to stream you ust smak in your stream key, then in future you just have to hit a check box. It's also good because it automatically records streams for you if you want.. There are also other benefits, but that's what I use it for. I also mainly use it to do my recordings, since I more do recordings.