Re: Mortal Kombat 11

hi. I purchased MK11 on steam. it instaled. I have 2 problems. first. there is no .exe file in steamapps. second. wen I launche it this happens. there is the game, steam and mortal kombat 11 on steam. if I release alt tab on steam or mortal kombat 11 on steam I hear some beaping and it automaticly takes me to mortal kombat 11. but the game doesn't launche. no errors apeare to. I launche it with the desktop shortcut. also I have an Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600 graphic card.