Re: How to make the Audiogames Forum display correctly

I think most browsers nowadays do that to try and compensate for all the sites that don't have mobile pages.  then again that may not be the case and there are more mobile pages than I'm honestly aware of.  Either way it actually is kind of cool and means that mobile users can brows to things that might be most important to them.  I know, for instance, that if I play CityInc, if I load the page unmaximized it shows me a completely different layout to the one I get when I finally do max the window, and I actually prefer the smaller version.