Weekly Poll #1

I thought it would be fun to do a different poll question every week. Just for some fun. If a week turns out to be too long, or if most people prefer the poll to run for the whole month along with the sticky topic, let me know. Also, I don't have to be the one to create the poll of the week or the topic, in fact it would help greatly if other people helped out. Results of each poll will be given at the start of the next week's poll, votes only last for one week of course.
First one so here we go. The poll says it all, which fast food burger is your favorite?