Re: where are the madden 21 beta codes

suggestion, inside the developers room section, can we have devs post there, and only forum members that can comment there are ones with specific badges or ranks?
you can probably get a separate thumbs up button for members that give good feedback on games which will determine there rank or badges they receive. I still remember a member from this forum went on the tcg fallen worlds, and was throwing out these list of demands to make the game more assessible. shockingly, the dev did listen to the suggestions and actually did implement them in the game, which made it even more playable, but the member was just so rude and nasty before and after the assessible changes that the dev blocked him from the game.
the visually impaired player base on fallen worlds was so embarrassed and disgusted with his actions, it really made us look bad.
karate you just got a thumbs up from me.....very well said, and I would like to repeat what karate stated
"Accessibility in video and computer games is a privilege and not a right. Developers don't have to do this for us, they're choosing to do so because they genuinely wish to help us. And if we're rude and inconsiderate, we ruin their perception of totally blind people everywhere. We only get one shot to make a good first impression and if we blow it, then people will think ill of all totally blind people. So remember all of this before you press that submit button