Re: Introducing Forge, an ACcessible version of Magic: the Gathering

@ross
It's very hard to get mtg cards in some location, e. Iran, where i live, Sadly online play is all we have
I'm playing  forge a lot these days thanks to zack.
I gree with you about online.
I think it would be great if we could have forge and xmage both accessible since online play is  very exciting. Forge has the superior AI but xmage has a very good online lobby settings so you could restrict it to certain rules and such
Good news about xmage is that  everything is accessible about it except seeing the actual cards You could  easily set up lobbies and such.
If we manage to find java developers to help us  improve xmage, that would be awesome
I know that people like ross have a bigger audience on twitter/youtube etc, so if you can ask for help from developers to put that final fix on xmage that would be amazing.
MEanwhile though, I'm  just getting familiar with magic on forge and it is very awesome!