Re: a new road to rage server

in the multyplayer menu press enter on the server adress and tipe the ip adress of my server. I posted this in post 1. after press enter to modify. after this press enter and the server port and tipe 9995 and press enter to confirm. after this press enter on the connect option to connect to my server.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector