Re: Gorilla's Playthrough 7/6 Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Part 8

I listened to the latest part of ff7 remake and I love it, great work as usual. I just have a question, when Cloud and  Tifa encounter the elite shinra officers when they are talking with the guy they have captured, I don't really hear what the prisoner is saying. The Music makes it a bit hard for me to hear, it is right Before you say cloud and tifa look at each other.