Headphone Recommendations

Hi there. So, I've had these cheap Skullcandy Hesh 2's for years. I've loved them. But they're getting a bit ragged, I've sat on them one too many times and the headband is slightly bent, not enough to break them for me but they're definitely going to be on their last legs soon. I'd like to splurge in the near future and buy myself a new pair. So my question to all of you is, what kind would you recommend? I'm someone who watches lots of movies and plays games on my computer, as well as listens to lots of music and GraphicAudio, so base and good stereo effects are necessary. I'd love some sound canceling too. I don't need any cool dials, knobs, buttons and intricate setting controls on the side, though I understand that may be unavoidable. Just some good headphones that'll play my music, books, movies and games in a clear, good sounding way.
Thanks in advance!