Re: Retroarch is now accessible

Shell Scripts or . SH files are like batch files of Windows which can be executed in Linux or Unix. It is possible to run . sh or Shell Script file in Windows 10 using Windows Subsystem for Linux.

I haven't been able to do anything either.
Changed the AI back to local, narrator, and no pausing according to the instructions.
I have the game and core ready but, not sure what to do with start.sh, looks like I'm out sad
@604 post 577
https://ztranslate.net/download/ff1_pac … zip?owner=

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector