Re: New HomePod mailing list

Well, I'm not really a Redit person. I browse from time to time, but I wouldn't really use it as a major communications thing. Maybe if it got an overhaul, but otherwise, no. I personally like things to come to my email, but that's just me. As for what we could talk about on a HomePod list, well, things we like, things we don't like, we could even bounce feature ideas back and forth, no matter how unlikely we are to get them. It could also be a good place for new users to get some help.