Email clients for Windows

I am aware of the fact that many people use Outlook or thunderbird for their E-mails. But I want something simple, something like windows mail app. That is my mail client currently, but I wanted to know if there's a better option.
I recently posted about epub readers and got to know about an absolute jemm Bookwerm software on this forum. So thought would post and see if people have any suggestions and find another hidden jemm.