Re: Email clients for Windows

Yeah, honestly I would also like something simple. Preferably with no bloat that I do not need when reading emails such as calendars, RSS readers and all that. That's one thing that works really well on Apple devices, and that's the type of client I would like on Windows. Windows 10 mail is pretty good, but the problem is that It automatically expands threads as you arrow making it really annoying, and also that sometimes, it sends messages twice for some reason here.