Re: Monthly Chat July 2020!

@24:
You should note that it is very easy to get riled up when it is entirely a different country.

Besides, your question caused me to think, and I arrived on a answer that it doesn't matter whether it is some other country or not. Indian public is very easy to rile up.

I also arrived on another conclusion, but I'll leave it up to you to decide for yourself what it can be, because I don't feel nice sharing it over the internet.

I finished the delirium brief, and man the UK in that world is headed for some fucked up situations in the future, since the secret agency has to make a deal with niarlathetep (I hope I am spelling it correctly,) because otherwise the country would have been taken by the sleeper...

Also, I must say that he is very enjoyable to read as a villain, kind of reminds me of Hazama of the BlazBlue. Mostly, Charles doesn't right such memorable villains, they don't last longer than a book anyway, but he is different.