Re: Email clients for Windows

@5 I would recommend Thunderbird myself as well. So, let us all of those who have Dark in their username rejoice, hehehehe.
Actually I used Thunderbird many many years before switching to windows 10 back in 2016. Then used the Windows mail app for about 3 years, because Thunderbird seemed to lag occasionally. Then, as the mail app started to show some strange things, one of them was not showing the umlaut characters correctly I decided to switch back to Thunderbird and I still don't regret my decision.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector