Both of my alt keys is randomly stop working. Help please?

Hi.
This has start happening afew days ago. When I play games, making musics, etc. I've tried searching google for this problem. Here's what I tried so far:
Reinstalling my keyboard driver using device manager, check windows integrity using sfc /scannow, and restore my PC before I have this problem. And it all didn't work.