Hiring Android and Windows Developer!

Greetings,
If you are experienced with development for android and or windows and are interested in building an app for one or both platforms. Please send an E-mail to jessica.melc...@commtechusa.net with the following information:
Name
Experience, things you've developed or are developing
Once we receive your E-mail we will send you the app's technical requirements and discuss further.
Note this is a paid oppurtunity.
Thank you.
Jessica Melchor
Manager of Customer Service and Sales