Re: Commtech USA is now hiring!

There are no age restrictions, however if you are under the age of 18 we ask that your parent or legal guardian is involved in the process for your safety.  In essence your parent/legal guardian must initiate contact for you and Commtech USA, along with your parent/legal guardian, would sign a legal agreement concerning your course creation and financial payment for any courses you create.
the reasons for this move are many and most of them have to do with security and liability and whatnot, but I'll outline some of the more important takeaways you can infer from this post.
1.  Commtech is releasing self-paced training courses to blind individuals at an affordable price.
2.  These courses have to meet the standards set by vocational rehabilitation agencies.
3.  The reason for the above is quite simply that not only will the average blind/VI person be our general consumer, but we also target the sighted instructor, the parents of blind and visually impaired children, and members of the collecdtive workforce.
4.  A Commtech employee who releases a course of any kind must be able to provide ongoing support for that course.
5.  Finally, a Commtech employee who releases a course through Commtech USA must be willing to accept that once the course is released it is no longer their intellectual property.  We understand that not everyone will agree with this move and do not take disagreements personally.  this is usually the kind of things that puts potential course creators off because their vision does not necessarily align with Commtech's ideas, and that's ok.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reply on this topic and Nightshade and I will answer wherever possible.