Re: Amazon Echo skills

@3
This question starts at "how do I run a web server", except that the easiest (least expensive) way starts at "How do I use Amazon Lambda", which immediately spins off into "How do I use insert-web-framework-of-choice".  And if you're going to do anything stateful you also need to know databases.  And that's even before you get to the ALexa specific stuff.  Learning a couple loud technologies, possibly a new programming language, and several new concepts and tools is well beyond a thread on this forum, and "Google it and come back with specific questions" is the only possible response, honestly.