Re: Commtech USA is now hiring!

That all depends on the quality of your course, how well it sells and how widely it is received.  this is actually why the course, once up for sale is no longer your intelletctual property.  Let us outline a possible scenario.
1.  You produce a course on the fundamentals of setting up a linux box from scratch.
2.  You feel you have produced it well and submit it to us for review.
3.  We agree with you and discuss pricing.  You believe the course should sell for a hundred dollars and we agree to that.  The problem here is a difference in our setting up that course to work with our platform, the cost of promoting that course, and anything else under-the-hood a course creator does not necessarily have to consider.
The answer?  Commtech likes your course, agrees with your course being valuable, sells and markets your course, maintains your course and, in the event that you cannot provide support for it or something goes wrong, steps in to fill that role.  Commtech agrees you should receive 50% of any profit made from course sales; this is a lifetime pledge.  What that ultimately means to you, the course creator, is that even if Commtech loses its 50% for any reason, be it because we had to pay extra for promotional or marketing purposes you would still collect $50 for that 100 dollar course.  In the event that we cannot come to a price agreement, your course is not sold through Commtech USA and you are free to try and distribute it as you see fit and the course is still your intellectual property.
So, to recap, any course you sell through Commtech USA entitles you to a lifetime 50% profit.  the only time your 100 dollar course might not make you 50 dollars for a sale is if a discounted price is offered, but in the event of a sale or bundle we wish to include your course in you would in fact be notified of any price changing in advance.  An example?  Labor day is about a month away and widely regarded here in the US.  We decide to discount prices for all of the products and services we offer for a huge laborday sale.  Commtech would notify you that we are going to do this and ask you if you would like to participate by including your course in that sale.  We decide that all courses sold through Commtech USA are 20% off.  You make 40 dollars.
In the event you've missed it, however, this also means that the more courses you sell through Commtech USA, the more money you stand to make.  All of this goes hand in hand and is more or less common sense.  More quality, more quantity, better sales and recognition, thus more profitability.  You do something you enjoy doing such as teaching linux or showing off setting up Raspberry pies as accessible security systems or, well, whatever your tech hobby happens to be and you make money teaching it from an accessibility standpoint.
As previously stated, if you have any further questions do feel free to keep sending them this way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector