Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I'l go with the nice birdy I think.  I have to say though,  that Plumirage's intro cry is probably one of my favorits. Also, what ever happened to those guys who have a bunch of hp but unacceptable defences? such as Myaneko and Viralite? Thornita is never been the one to step up first. I always have him on the 4th slot. How ever, On my last playthrough, his thorny body ability manage to finish off Guardian robot, Hathorilian, Eternity angel, Chaos Oghma and Hyper Grandland. And thats what I ment a quite a beautiful adventure. Hydrake, Hel no thanks. I can stand hearing its crys 1 or 2 times, but Not everytime the battle starts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector