Re: Commtech USA is now hiring!

@jimmy69: Commtech USA delivers information technology and assistive technology consultation, training, and support. So I would generally be prepared for your potential work to involve technology of some sort.
@nocturnus: If the work is commissions based, am I correct in assuming that none of these positions are scheduled or hourly work? Or at least course creation would not be hourly work since income for that is based off of sales?
Additionally, who do I address the cover letter to when applying? I searched the application page and could not find a specific person to address the cover letter to, and I realize it is generally good practice to avoid a generic "Dear Sir/Madam" if at all possible. However, I could not find anyone related to hr/hiring staff on the contact page either. Does it need to be addressed to anyone in particular, or just to the company as a whole?
Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector